Kindergarten & Year 1 Curriculum
After completion of the Kindergarten program the student will be proficient in the following:
Large Motor Skills
- To move in different directions using a variety of actions thus revealing the ability to start and stop in self space
- To name and perform simple stretches and exercises
- To catch a self-bounced or tossed ball
- To willingly participate in physical education activities
Large Motor Development
- The student will jump with both feet.
- The student will hop about on one foot.
- The student will start skipping.
- The student will gallop, perform basic acts of tumbling and climbing.
This post is also available in: 英語