Little Angels International School Trade Marks & Guidelines in brief
- The LAIS (all applicable) trademarks should never be used in the possessive or plural form. They should be introduced as a proper adjective followed by an appropriate descriptor.
- Little Angels International School, LAIS, LAPS, World of Fun LOGO etc and are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Little Angels Gakuen K.K. in Japan and protected by agreements in other countries.
- The social media guidelines associated with use of our trademarks are quite similar to the main guidelines included above. Specifically, your social media account names and any and all pages or communities should not include any of our trademarks. Any associated account, page, or community images should not include any of our logos.
The only exceptions to these requirements are if:
- (1) you’ve secured permission from LAIS through a license or equivalent (though such licenses are not generally available in this context); or
- (2) you’re using a LAIS trademark (not including logos) to describe the purpose of your account, page, or community without suggesting affiliation with LAIS.
Finally, any social media account should not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within LAIS. For example, you cannot name your account, page, or community “LAIS Forum” or “LAIS TeaBags.”
Do you need permission to use our Logo or Trademark? Do you wish to know more about our Trademarks and TM Guidelines?
Please contact us directly.
Management, Little Angels Gakuen K.K. Japan.
Last Updated: July 15, 2015
This post is also available in: 英語