LAIS – Middle School Sample Study Schedule
|Schedule||Y7, Y8 & Y9|
|Special study (if deemed necessary)||(15:40-16:30)|
*Please check with the School for the latest time schedule.
Schedules of study
- Students will have a minimum of 5 free periods to do research and self study in a week. Each self study period lasts 45 minutes.
- Some subjects may have two periods clubbed together.
- A days and B days alternate and length of periods will vary well (45-60 minutes to a block). More details will be uploaded soon.
- Community Service is set at a minimum of 15 hours of activities in an academic year. As an example some of these activities may include –
- Helping in a home for the aged
- Cooking and giving meals for the homeless
- Help the kindergartners with their learning
- Serving as assistants to teachers and organizing the classroom
Note: The school reserves the right to make any changes, if deemed necessary…
This post is also available in: Japanese