LAIS – High School Sample Study Schedule
|Special study (if deemed necessary)||(15:40-16:30)|
*Please check with the School for the latest time schedule.
Additional Study Measures
- Students will have a minimum of 5 free periods per week to do research and self study in a week. Each self study period lasts 45 minutes.
- Students will have access to Teachers for one-on- one sessions for one period each week. They need to arrange with the teacher for the time.
- Some subjects may have two periods clubbed together.
- Community Service is set at a minimum of 15 hours of activities in an academic year. As an example some of these activities may include –
- Helping in a home for the aged.
- Cooking and giving meals for the homeless.
- Help the kindergartners with their learning.
- Serving as assistants to teachers and organizing the classroom.
Note: The school reserves the right to make any changes, if deemed necessary…
This post is also available in: Japanese