Kindergarten & Year 1 Curriculum
After completion of the Dance program, the students will be able to do the following:
- Develop movements which express and communicate ideas and feelings.
- Develop creativity to explore and develop an idea in stages.
- Become fluid in motion; enables flexibility in body and encourage fitness.
- Acquire simple performance confidence and basic technical dance skills.
- Improve upon student confidence to experiment further with new steps.
- The first step to self expression; to present oneself with confidence and poise.
This post is also available in: Japanese