Dear Parents and Guardians,
We hope this email finds you well!
For our students at Little Angels (KG-Y11), we have a Christmas Gift Exchange Party at school on following days:
Ruby Angels and Junior KG – Friday, Dec 8th at STATION Campus
Senior KG and Year 1 – Friday, Dec 8th at MAIN Campus
Year 2-Year 11 – Wednesday, Dec 20th at MAIN Campus
Kindly send a gift worth NOT less than 500yen with your child by Monday, Dec 4th for Ruby Angels – Year 1 and by Friday, Dec 15th for Year 2 – Year 11.
It must be handed over to Ms.Deepa for ES and Ms.Kesha for MS / HS.
Please note the gift exchange will take place among following groups:
Year 2 – Year 4
Year 5 – Year 6
Year 7 – Year 11
We request that bear in mind a few considerations when buying and sending a gift for students’ Christmas Gift Exchange Party.
1. It is something that can be used by a girl or a boy. We do not know who will receive which gift.
2. It should not be something that is easily breakable, especially while bringing it to school and while being carried home by the student who received it.
3. Please do NOT write your child’s name on the gift as we do not want the students to know whose gift they are choosing.
4. Please do NOT send any type of food / snacks / drinks / eatables.
*We would also like to bring to your notice that items like bath goods and home decoration pieces are not appreciated by young children.
*Some options for gifts could be stationery items, small game items, something enjoyable and useful for home or school etc.
5. Please choose and send an age appropriate gift. Please refer to the age groups given above, among which the gift exchange would take place.
6. The gift is well wrapped.
Thank you very much.